RSS

Interview with Onica Yu ♥



(through Yahoo!)
Mary Tran: Where were your parents born?
Onica Yu: My parents were born in the Philippines.
Mary Tran: What are your favorite foods?
Onica Yu: My favorite foods are ceasar salads, steak, and burgers.
Mary Tran: What do you most enjoy doing?
Onica Yu: I most enjoy hanging out with my friends and family and when I have the time.
Mary Tran: What is most important in your life?
Onica Yu: The most important in my life are the people in my life
Mary Tran: Why do u think so? Well why are the people in your life are the most important, because in my opinion, they can be your haters and enemie.
Onica Yu: Ahhh
Onica Yu: The people in my life are the most important because even they are haters, whatever reason the hater has for hating me, I can use that to be a better person.
Mary Tran: Woww! Great answer!
Onica Yu: Thank you.
Onica Yu: Pretty confusing answer. But yea
Mary Tran: Hmm...Between family and friends, which one will u choose?
Onica Yu: Hmm. Tough question
Onica Yu: I would choose my family because I'm pretty close with them. But my friends are like my second family. So I would choose both.
Onica Yu: hehehe
Mary Tran: Ok. Thanks for helping me with this interview.
Onica Yu: No problem :)

After interviewing with Onica, who's from Philippines and I thought that she was completely different from me, I realized that we really do have things in common. For example, we both like fast food like burgers. She enjoys going out with her friends and family, and I love traveling; that kind of shows that we're both adventurous, and usually don't like to live quietly or tediously. When I asked her to her what's the most important thing in her life, she said that they're people in her life, and that includes her friends; friends are most important in my life, too. From this interview, I actually changed my mind about differences between countries: we might come from different places and have different backgrounds but it's always possible to have the same thoughts on something about life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment