RSS

Writing Focus - Think as a Reader/Writer ♥

I've had a lot of good friends, but there's one person that no longer studies with me that I can never forget. He's Kevin. He's one of the tallest people that I know, that's why I always feel like a dwarf standing next to him. Just look at his dark brown eyes and you can understand everything that he feels; you can see his bright smile through those eyes without looking at his pink, thin lips. His bright, white skin makes himself look like an American, except that he has really dark, black hair. He's quite unique from other Vietnamese friends that I know, because he's in love with sports that involve skating. He likes skateboarding, rollerskating, riding scooters, etc. Also, he's an awesome drummer. Kevin is truly one of the coolest and nicest friends that I've ever met. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment